Wednesday, April 14, 2010

This is late

I was sick yesterday and didn't post, sorry. Buy here it is.

Monday:
breakfast: Fruity pebbles
lunch: half a turkey lettuce and American cheese sandwich on whole wheat bead with a bottle of water and carotts
Dinner: (I went out to eat) I had a turkey and blt wrap (Turkey, Bacon, lettuce, tomato, and ranch dressing on a flour tortilla) with French fries and a glass of water. I should have only ate half of the meal, Ill remember that for next time.
exercise: ab exersises, I went looking at a college and didn't have time for anything else

Tuesday:
I stayed home from school, sick.
I didn't wake up in time for breakfast.
I had a turkey lettuce and cheese sandwich with water
for dinner I had a small plate of spaghetti with sauce
exercise: I didn't feel like running (because I was sick) so I just did a lot of ab exercises


Tips:

Add some lemon juice into your water, it will aid you digestion and help clean out your system, making it easeir to lose weight.

Breath from your chest NOT your belly. It is like a mini ab work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment