Sunday, April 4, 2010

Size 6

Guess what?
I'm 15, and I'm considered obese. And I want to be healthy, that's why I'm starting this blog.
I'm a 15 year old girl, I'm a little taller than 5 and a half feet, and I weigh 184 pounds. Personally, I didn't mind my weigh all that much, but for the past few years I've been losing that self confidence (Especially this year, when I couldn't go to a school dance because I couldn't find a dress that fit me).
I tell myself all the time that I'm going to get thin, I'm going to eat better, I'm going to exercise more. But I never do. I need support for this, and hey, maybe you do too. That's another reason I'm making this blog. For people like me, or maybe just people who have said I want to be fit, or I want to get healthy again, and of course I'm making it for people who have seen some one on the street, in the mall, at the park, or even on television, and said Why can't I look like that? or I want to look like that.

Right now, I wear a size 10 in American Eagle's jeans. By the end of this summer I want to be at least a size 8, maybe if I'm lucky a size 6 (which is what I'm aiming for).
Every time I get the chance I'll update everyone who reads this blog on what I'm doing, how I'm doing it, and why I'm doing it.


P.S. I'm not going to use any diet pills or drinks or things like that. Read the fine print on those things people! Most of the fine print says 'works with proper diet and exercise', meaning YOU DON'T NEED THAT STUFF! IT'S USELESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment