Monday, April 19, 2010

Sorry

My Internet has been down. So here's my days since Friday

Breakfast: Fruity Pebbles with water
Lunch: Carrots and turkey sandwich with water
Dinner: Chicken parm with water and some dinner rolls
Exercise: ab exercises

Saturday:
Breakfast: Pinaple
lunch: None
dinner: chicken fingers and mashed potatoes with water
exercise: none

Sunday:
Breakfast: waffles
lunch: pineaple
dinner: roast beef mashed potatoes and water
snack: Apple pie
exercises: none

Monday:
Breakfast: fruity pebbles
lunch: a waffle and carrotts with water
snack: a pickle
dinner: chicken and spaghetti with water
snack: apple pie and ice cream


I had a busy week and didn't get much exercise (Not Good!) so I have to step it up thus week.

So I didn't make much progress only one pound this week. :( but that's still good. Progress is progress after all!
exercise: 30 min running and ab exercises

No comments:

Post a Comment