Saturday, April 10, 2010

Another critical hit

I have just gotten back from a friends house where I spent the night last night. Just joking around we went on chatroulette. And there was a bad result. There was a critical hit to my constantly lowering self esteem. 6 different groups of people pointed at me and laughed while calling me fat. The only part of me they could see was my face and a little bit of my neck. I didn't think people could tell I was fat enough to laugh at from that little bit of me. I felt so bad about myself but I just sucked it up and am now putting that terrible feeling into a healthier diet and WAY more exercise.

Here's something that I never thought I would say:
I can't wait until Im just like everyone else.
It makes me feel terrible to want this because before a few years ago, I loved myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment