Thursday, April 8, 2010

Last two days

Yesterday:
breakfast: Cinnomon oatmeal and a glass of water
lunch: Carrots, a granola bar, and a bottle of water
afternoon snack: A banana, a hand full of tostitos, and two glasses of milk
dinner: Salad and water
nighttime snack: Ice cream
exercise: None, again (I NEED TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH MY EXERCISE!)

today:
Breakfast: Half a cinamon bagle with butter (A little too much butter lol) and a glass of milk
lunch: Carrotts, that's it lol
Snack: Tostitos and two glasses of milk
dinner: Chicken and rice (I used waaaaaay too much soy sauce, the sodium doesn't agree with the whole weight loss process)
snack: Banana and peanut butter with a glass of milk


Ok, I should probably drink just a little bit less milk and drink waaaayyyy more water ecpecially if I had too much sodium.
Also healthier snacks and lunch.
P.s. I'm sure you know that posture aids in wieght loss, good posture is ALWAYS a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment